Kathy Walker offers private and group lessons in acrylic painting.
I was recently honored by the Expertise website considering me one of the top ten art teachers in the Phoenix area.
Whether you are a beginner or are looking to advance your acrylic painting abilities, Kathy E. Walker can help you explore the possibilities with acrylic painting.
• I can come to your facility, when there are a minimum of 3 students for the 3 class series--depending on location.
• I can also offer one on one individual classes in my studio.
• Group classes are $25 per person for a 2.5 hour class. An 11x14 canvas will be provided for the group class. All other paints, tools, and supplies are the responsibility of the student.
• One on One classes in my studio are available for $35 per hour. An 11x14 canvas will be provided for the group class. All other paints, tools, and supplies are the responsibility of the student.
• All day all inclusive workshops (use of paints and materials provided) are $130.
Carefree and All Inclusive Workshops include:
• An 11x14 sanded and prepared stretched canvas, use of class acrylics and brushes.
• In class techniques for painting with acrylics
• Focused instruction on the character features: eyes, ears, nose, and mouth
• Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 10:00 to 5:00
• Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 10:00 to 5:00
100 Easy Street, Carefree, AZ - $130
Call Easy Street Galleria at 630-336-1300 to Register
Arizona Art Supply - Sun City
Note: as of Friday December 9th, 2016 Kathy is now permanently teaching "Paint Your Pet Art Classes" and acrylic classes every Friday 1:30 to 4:00 at Arizona Art Supply Sun City. $25 per class.
Students will be provided in the first class with a prepared 11x14 canvas. All paints and materials are the responsibility of the student. A supply sheet will be provided.
Call Kathy Walker at 602-413-1663
to Register for Arizona Art Supply Sun City.
What to Bring to Class:
- Reference photos printed out. (No tablets please.)
- Paints, brushes, pallette (See list)
- Wear old clothes, an old shirt, or apron. Acrylic paints do not readily wash out of clothes.
Payment for the series is due at the first class or day of the workshop. I can accept cash or checks. Easy Street Gallery only receives class payments.
Greater Phoenix, Arizona Area